The 21st Century Public Manager Paperback / softback
Part of the The Public Management and Leadership Series series
Truly global in scope and ambition, the 21st Century Public Manager addresses key trends, challenges, and opportunities facing public managers across contexts and regimes.
This accessible textbook aims to inspire public managers in rethinking their roles, skills, and values as they enter a VUCA world-one characterized by volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
It is written for aspiring and current public managers in graduate schools and executive education programs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 322 pages, 41 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 322 p. 41 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 01/03/2017
- Category: Public administration
- ISBN: 9781137507426
- EPUB from £31.49
- Hardback from £77.45