Exploring Intercultural Communication : Language in Action Paperback / softback
by Zhu Hua
Part of the Routledge Introductions to Applied Linguistics series
Exploring Intercultural Communication investigates the role of language in intercultural communication, paying particular attention to the interplay between cultural diversity and language practice.
This second edition increases and updates the coverage on emerging key topics, including symbolic power, communicative turbulence, conversational inequality, stereotypes, racism, Nationality and Ethnicity talk and the impact and role of technology in intercultural communication.
Including global examples from a range of genres, this book is an indispensable resource for students taking language and intercultural communication modules within applied linguistics, TESOL, education or communication studies courses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 286 pages, 10 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Halftones, black and white; 6 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/07/2018
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781138066854
- Paperback / softback from £32.09
- Hardback from £97.15