Nathan Cash Davidson : Burlesque in Which We've Turned it on Its Head Paperback / softback
Edited by Ziba Ardalan
Nathan Cash Davidson populates his brightly colored paintings with such figures as King Henry VIII, Mr. Punch, George Bush and Ali G., as well as his own family members.
These characters collide with gargoyles and mythological beasts in otherworldly forests, cathedrals, desert islands and council estates.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages, 24 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Ver
- Publication Date: 24/11/2010
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9783865609427