Psychology in the Work Context Paperback / softback
Edited by Ziel C. Bergh
Psychology in the work context 5e is an introductory text for students of industrial and organisational psychology.
The book provides a comprehensive conceptual framework for understanding work behaviour and relationships at work and equips the student with a theoretical framework form which to analyse issues in the work place.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 576 pages, DTP artwork
- Publisher: Oxford University Press Southern Africa
- Publication Date: 11/09/2013
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9780199048069