Contemporary Women's Poetry and Urban Space : Experimental Cities Hardback
This book focuses on the role of the city, and its processes of mutual transformation, in poetry by experimental women writers.
Readings of their work are placed in the context of theories of urban space, while new visions of the contemporary city and its global relationships are drawn from their innovations in language and form.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, VII, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2013
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230292789
- Paperback / softback from £45.85