The Clay Writer : Shaping in Creative Writing Paperback / softback
This concise book by the well-known Serbian writer and literary researcher summarizes his decade-long experience of teaching creative writing at the Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade. Always offering attendees four good reasons for not attending his course, or, in a broader perspective, discouraging them from professional writing altogether, the author reflects ultimately on what it really takes to become a writer of literary fiction. This essay, which makes up the first part of this work, is complemented by a selection of witty short stories, forming the second part, and which have been used as templates in the teaching context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 136 pages, 2 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 136 p. 3 illus., 2 illus.
- Publisher: Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication Date: 09/07/2019
- Category: Creative writing & creative writing guides
- ISBN: 9783030197520
- EPUB from £15.29