Clinical Embryology : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Edited by Zsolt Peter Nagy, Alex C. Varghese, Ashok Agarwal
This concise, truncated version of Nagy, Varghese and Agarwal's Practical Manual of In Vitro Fertilization is comprised of select clinical chapters for a portable, affordable and up-to-date resource.
Clinical Embryology covers a variety of topics, including: - Sperm processing methods - Embryo culture methods - Insemination procedures - Embryo evaluation - Genetic testing of embryos - Cryopreservation - Embryo transfer Also included are two new chapters on predicting embryo developmental potential and viability using automated time-lapse analysis (Eeva) and predicting embryo implantation potential using Embryoscope. (TM) Practical for both clinicians and researchers alike, Clinical Embryology brings together all of the need-to-know information about these important topics in reproductive medicine.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 583 pages, 2 Tables, black and white; 55 Illustrations, color; 22 Illustrations, black and white; XV
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 06/12/2013
- Category: Reproductive medicine
- ISBN: 9781461483755