I Took the Moon for a Walk Other printed item
Illustrated by Alison Jay
Embark on a dreamy night-time jaunt with a young boy and the Moon.
Overcoming a fear of the dark and discovering the world at night are at the heart of this poetic tale.
It includes notes about the moon and plants and animals that thrive in the wee hours.
- Format: Other printed item
- Pages: 32 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Barefoot Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/01/2005
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781841488035
- Board book from £7.45
- Paperback from £7.69