Child Development : Birth to 19 Years An Illustrated Guide Mixed media product
* Fully updated and restructured so learners can match the new EYFS key areas and can be sure they have the most up-to-date information. * Includes a DVD providing video clips of children's developmental stages at all ages which gives learners the opportunity to experience this important area of child development. * Chapter 12-16 has been extended to include young people up to age 19 so learners have all the information they need for all age ranges. * Brand new photos in the theorist section help to bring learning to life and give learners a clear visual reference to what the theories actually look like in practice.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 216 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 15/06/2012
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9780435078805