The Slightly Annoying Elephant Mixed media product
Number one bestselling author David Walliams presents his very first picture book for children of 3 and up.
Illustrated by artistic genius, Tony Ross, this book & CD edition comes with audio hilariously read by the author himself.
What's big, blue, bossy and turns up uninvited? A slightly annoying elephant, of course! Introducing a magnificently warm and funny picture book from two incredible talents, and read aloud by the author himself - this is one that will enchant your eyes and ears alike!
Adopt your copy today!
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, chiefly illustrations (colour) +
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 07/08/2014
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780007566761