The Nutcracker Mixed media product
Illustrated by Anna Luraschi
Part of the Young Reading Series One series
An enchanting retelling of the classic story with easy reading text for children beginning to read alone.
Clara's adventure begins on Christmas Eve with an amazing present - a magic doll.
Soon she is flying in a sleigh to the Land of Sweets where she meets the Sugarplum Fairy.
The Usborne Reading Programme has been developed in conjunction with reading experts from Roehampton University.
The audio CD includes a dramatic listen-along recording with music and sound effects, followed by a read-along version with prompts for page turns.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 48 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/11/2006
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780746080986