Do You Speak English, Moon? Mixed media product
Illustrated by Ben Cort
A little boy getting ready for bed looks up at the moon and wonders whether it can speak English as it shines all over the world.
He tells the moon about his day - it's not lonely falling asleep when you share your day's adventures with the moon. A timeless bedtime picture book from bestselling Horrid Henry author Francesca Simon and Ben Cort, illustrator of Aliens Love Underpants.
Audio read by Lenny Henry. Lenny Henry has risen from being a cult star on children's television to being one of Britain's best known and loved personalities.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, chiefly illustrations (colour)
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 09/10/2014
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781409151050