My Family and Other Animals Paperback
Ten-year-old Gerald doesn't know why his older brothers and sisters complain so much.
With snakes in the bath and scorpions on the lunch table, the family home on the Greek island of Corfu is a bit like a zoo so they should feel right at home...Gerald joyfully pursues his interest in natural history in the midsts of an unconventional and chaotic family life - all brilliantly retold in this very funny book.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 410 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/05/2016
- Category: Autobiography: general
- ISBN: 9780141374109
- Paperback from £6.29
- CD-Audio from £15.15
- Hardback from £7.59
- Other printed item from £9.95
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £3.75