How to Teach Pronuncation Multiple copy pack
by Gerald Kelly
Part of the How to... series
* Provides detailed analyses of key topics such as vowels, consonants, stress and intonation, with a variety of sample lessons for each topic * Includes a photocopiable Learner's Reference Chart of English Sounds, a breakdown of common pronunciation errors, and pronunciation and spelling tables * Audio CD with spoken examples of sounds, words and phrases from the book bringing the theory to life.
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 20/10/2000
- Category: ELT: speaking / pronunciation skills
- ISBN: 9780582429758
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 reviews.
Review by ARICANA
This book is a practical guide for teachers who wish to gain a theoretical knowledge of pronunciation and develop their skills.