The Cover Art of Blue Note Records Hardback
* A best-selling anthology of over 400 covers from one of the most acclaimed record labels of all time. * Complete compliation of the original Blue Note volumes * A timeless collector's piece for all music fans The Cover Art of Blue Note Records is Graham Marsh and Glyn Callingham's classic collection of the finest record sleeves produced by the celebrated Blue Note record label.
This new edition is the complete compilation of the original volumes published nearly two decades ago. Including every cover, essay and photo that appeared in the original volumes, this collection is bound to appeal.
Iconic covers of artists such as Herbie Hancock, Thelonious Monk, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins, and Art Blakey, make this anthology an evocative piece of Jazz history.
With over 400 of the best covers in the record label's history and a selection of short essays, this is a comprehensive guide for all Jazz fans and anyone interested in classic design.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 240 pages, Over 400 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 06/09/2010
- Category: Illustration & commercial art
- ISBN: 9781843405993