by James Joyce
Edited by Hans Walter Gabler
This title is edited by Hans Walter Gabler. It comes with introductions by Scarlett Baron and John Banville.
In this powerfully influential series of short stories, James Joyce captures uneasy souls, shabby lives and innocent minds in the dark streets and homes of his native city.
In doing so, he conjures uncertainties and desires, illumines moments of joy and sorrow otherwise lost in private memory, and pierces the many mysteries at the heart of things.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 272 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/12/2012
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099573142
- Paperback from £2.50
- Hardback from £6.45
- CD-Audio from £18.65
- eAudiobook MP3 from £5.24
- EPUB from £4.80
- Paperback / softback from £5.55
- PDF from £1.94
- Mixed media product from £13.80