The Stones of Venice Paperback
by John Ruskin
Part of the Pallas Athene Travel Literature S. series
John Ruskin wrote more than half a million words on Venice.
This is an abridged version of his opus, which still contains the essence of his original work, for those who would appreciate Venice, architecture and Ruskin's fine writing.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 200 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Pallas Athene Publishers
- Publication Date: 09/12/2000
- Category: History of art / art & design styles
- ISBN: 9781873429457
- Paperback from £5.25
- Hardback from £16.95
- Paperback / softback from £9.99