BTEC Level 3 National Health and Social Care : Book 2 Paperback
Edited by Beryl Stretch, Mary Whitehouse
Part of the Level 3 BTEC National Health and Social Care series
* Combined with Student Book 1, these books offer coverage of all mandatory and the most popular optional units to help your students achieve their best, and provide enough content to complete the full Extended Diploma. * Focused on what is needed from a learning, teaching and assessment point of view, with renewed focus on assessment activities for all criteria. * Grading tips accompany each assessment activity to help students achieve their best. * Edexcel's Assignment tips, written and reviewed by BTEC experts, offer invaluable unit-by-unit advice on how to get the most from your BTEC course. * WorkSpace case studies encourage students to apply their learning to real-world contexts and bring the sector to life.
Author Team: Marilyn Billingham, Pamela Davenport, David Herne, Stuart McKie, Marjorie Snaith, Beryl Stretch, Hilary Talman and Mary Whitehouse
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 352 pages, Illustrations (chiefly col.), col. ports.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 18/08/2010
- Category: Social welfare & social services
- ISBN: 9781846907470
- PDF from £19.26