Part of the Plays for Performance series
Dorothy Louise's remarkable new adaptation of Mary Shelley's classic story rescues it from simplistic notions of horror and fear.
She remains faithful to Shelley's intention to show how the Creature of Victor Frankenstein gradually grows into malignity because of the continual rejection he experiences and the refusal of his creator to respond to his very human needs.
Amateur and professional companies will find this to be the most successful Frankenstein ever adapted for the stage.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 128 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Ivan R Dee, Inc
- Publication Date: 18/02/2004
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781566635530
- Paperback from £3.85
- Hardback from £5.09
- CD-Audio from £8.59
- Mixed media product from £10.42