Knitting Fresh Brioche : Creating Two-Color Twists & Turns Mixed media product
This is a ground breaking collection of 75 patterns using Brioche stitch.
It is suitable for beginners. World-renowned brioche knitting expert Nancy Marchant takes this versatile stitch, which creates a luxurious, reversible ribbed fabric, to a new level.
In her ground-breaking collection, Marchant works brioche in two colours, forming graceful, undulating textures with increases and decreases.
She explains everything from how to hold the yarn and cast on, (offering multiple options), to creating the basic fabric and reading two-colour charts.
Includes 75 all-new patterns, and an additional 12 in luscious shawl and scarf projects.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 256 pages, full colour, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Publisher: Sixth and Spring Books
- Publication Date: 01/01/2015
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781936096770