* Produced in collaboration with The Geographical Association, providing stimulating Geography resources you can trust. * Ideal for use at GCSE with all levels & specifications. * Develops a better understanding of how to use atlases with a unique 'background to maps' section provided in the introduction. * Encourages information gathering through a questioning approach that reinforces the benefits of map reading skills and data collation in the study of Geography. * Contains 14 focus areas, with linking themes supported by comprehensive imagery and detailed statistics. * Features new up-to-date reference maps for thorough information gathering. * Encourages development with suggested future projections for geographical changes. * Stunning high quality, up-to-date visuals from Dorling Kindersley. * Addresses key themes across the curriculum and age ranges including citizenship, conflict, human rights, sustainability, environment, globalisation and physical geography.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 192 pages, Illustrations, maps
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 13/05/2005
- Category: Atlases (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780582854413