The Red Arrows Story Hardback
Acclaimed as the RAF's most famous formation aerobatic display team, the 'Reds' - as they are affectionately known - have attracted a truly international following.
Here is the story of the Red Arrows, from their tentative beginnings as the Yellowjacks flying Folland Gnats in 1964, through the formation of the Red Arrows in 1965 to their conversion to the scarlet-painted BAe Hawks that they fly today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 114 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2006
- Category: Aircraft: general interest
- ISBN: 9780750944465
- Mixed media product from £13.59