Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Mixed media product
by Roald Dahl
Mr Wonka's inventions are out of this world. He's thought up every kind of sweet imaginable in his amazing chocolate factory, but no one has ever seen inside, or met Mr Wonka.
Charlie Bucket can't believe his luck when he finds a golden ticket and wins the trip of a lifetime around the famous chocolate factory.
He still could never have dreamed what surprises were in store.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 208 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/04/2010
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9780141331027
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.20
- Paperback from £5.45
- Mixed media product from £13.05
- EPUB from £2.39
- CD-Audio from £11.05
- Hardback from £7.79