Edited by Rex Gibson
Part of the Cambridge School Shakespeare series
Like every other play in the Cambridge School Shakespeare series, Coriolanus has been specially prepared to help all students in schools and colleges.
This version aims to be different from other editions of the play.
It invites you to bring the play to life in your classroom through enjoyable activities that will help increase your understanding.
You are encourage to make up your own mind about the play, rather than have someone else's interpretation handed down to you.
Whatever you do, remember that Shakespeare wrote his plays to be acted, watched and enjoyed.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 256 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/11/1999
- Category: English literature
- ISBN: 9780521648639
- Paperback from £2.99
- PDF from £7.14
- Paperback / softback from £6.08
- Hardback from £18.99
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £5.59