Part of the No Fear Shakespeare series
No Fear Shakespeare gives you the complete text of Hamlet on the left-hand page, side-by-side with an easy-to-understand translation on the right.Each No Fear Shakespeare contains
- The complete text of the original play
- A line-by-line translation that puts Shakespeare into everyday language
- A complete list of characters with descriptions
- Plenty of helpful commentary
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 337 pages
- Publisher: Spark Notes
- Publication Date: 01/05/2003
- Category: Shakespeare plays
- ISBN: 9781586638443
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 reviews.
Review by coffee.is.yum
I don't consider myself qualified to review Shakespeare, and my rating is based primarily on modern enjoyment. The beginning was interesting and exciting but it slows in the middle. Hamlet, a man of motivation but little action, quite frankly does nothing throughout the play. His soliloquies are the heart and soul of the story.