Edited by John Crowther
Part of the No Fear Shakespeare series
No Fear Shakespeare gives you the complete text of Othello on the left-hand page, side-by-side with an easy-to-understand translation on the right.Each No Fear Shakespeare contains
- The complete text of the original play
- A line-by-line translation that puts Shakespeare into everyday language
- A complete list of characters with descriptions
- Plenty of helpful commentary
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: illustrations
- Publisher: Spark Notes
- Publication Date: 01/08/2003
- Category: Shakespeare plays
- ISBN: 9781586638528
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 reviews.
Review by wenzowsa
This book makes teaching Shakespeare to ESL students easy. I've learned that you can read the play in "regular" English, and then explain some of the important Shakespearean passages more in depth. Great resource!