Home Brew : The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Own Tipple Hardback
* Make your own wine, beer, ale, cider or cordials at home * Information on ingredients, techniques and the all-essential brewing kit * Over 90 recipes suitable for any ability Ever wondered how to make your own beer, cider or fruit wine?
Home Brew provides the recipes, techniques and essential information to get you started as well as the low-down on the kit needed.
Handy tips and guidance will ensure that before long you are enjoying your own brew.
Brewing 'your own' is the perfect way to make the most of seasonal fruits and gluts and there are recipes for every taste - from scrumptious blackberry wine to sparkling cider, fruity cherry beer, or non-alcoholic ginger beer.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, Includes colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 04/10/2010
- Category: Alcoholic beverages
- ISBN: 9781862058828
- EPUB from £5.19
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 reviews.
Review by clstaff
Some rather interesting concoctions. Not all of the drinks require lengthy brewing processes, some only require a week or so and are pretty simple mixes. I haven't tried any of them yet, but there is a couple I will definately have a crack at.