The Time Machine Hardback
by H. G. Wells
Part of the New Windmills series
One of a series of top-quality fiction for schools, this is Wells's classic science-fiction story.
Strapped on his time machine, the time traveller discovers the secret of the fourth dimension, and journeys far into the future to find out what is to happen to mankind.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 01/02/1970
- Category: School editions of fiction texts
- ISBN: 9780435120092
- EPUB from £4.58
- Paperback from £2.50
- Hardback from £7.39
- Mixed media product from £10.14