New Crewel: The Motif Collection : More Exquisite Designs in Modern Embroidery Mixed media product
Katherine Shaughnessy, author of "The New Crewel", continues her original, modern approach to needlework - and takes crewel embroidery to a higher level.
For this stunning collection of motifs, all in circular patterns, she has whipped up a fresh menu of creative ideas, including 30 new designs, five new stitches and ten inspirational projects.
Just as with Katherine's first compilation, this includes photographs and colour diagrams of each motif, along with how-to illustrations, plus a feature not offered previously: a CD of the motifs for easy download.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 112 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams & illustrations
- Publisher: Lark Books,U.S.
- Publication Date: 28/06/2012
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9781600597954