Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts : 150 Inspired Sewing Projects from A-Z Mixed media product
Full step-by-step instructions for every sewing technique, catering for everyone from first-time dabblers to the more adventurous sewers. Over 150 projects fully explained and beautifully shot - a key blend of accessible and aspirational. Detailed UK sources and buyer's guide, and a full rundown of essential tools and materials make this a lasting reference.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 416 pages, 800 colour illustrations
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 27/08/2010
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780715338308