The Bear in the Cave Mixed media product
Illustrated by Adrian Reynolds
A very happy bear hears the sounds of the city from his quiet home by the sea and decides to find out what city life is like.
Buying the ticket and travelling on the train is all very exciting. And so is the city! But after a while the bear finds the city a little too noisy and a little too busy - and people are beginning to laugh at him.
He feels very sad and alone. Until four children find him and show him the way home, with much fun along the way.
A perfect book for reading aloud, with just the right amount of excitement before a wonderfully calming ending - just right for reading before bedtime!
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, chiefly col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/10/2007
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780747577652
- Mixed media product from £6.59