The fourth edition of Small Animal Surgery serves as a one-stop resource for authoritative information on all aspects of small animal surgery.
Coverage includes basic procedures such as spays, castrations, and declaws, as well as more advanced surgeries like craniotomy, ventral slots, and lung lobectomy.
New contributors bring a fresh perspective and discuss the latest advances in key areas such as imaging modalities, regenerative medicine, minimally invasive surgery, and neurology.
Access to a companion website provides a fully searchable version of the book, bi-monthly content updates, videos, aftercare instructions, case presentations, and a fracture planne.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 1640 pages, Approx. 4480 illustrations (4480 in full color)
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 13/09/2012
- Category: Veterinary surgery
- ISBN: 9780323100793
- Mixed media product from £129.19
- EPUB from £116.28
- Hardback from £152.25