Converting a Nation : A Modern Inquisition and the Unification of Italy Hardback
by A. Lang
Part of the Studies in European Culture and History series
Examining a variety of newspapers, novels, and Inquisition trials, Lang demonstrates how the accounts of conversion to the Catholic Church provide an unusual political opinion with serious ramifications in the shaping of national Italian identity during unification.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, X, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2008
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230606722
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £70.19