Iteration of Rational Functions : Complex Analytic Dynamical Systems Paperback / softback
Part of the Graduate Texts in Mathematics series
This book focuses on complex analytic dynamics, which dates from 1916 and is currently attracting considerable interest.
The text provides a comprehensive, well-organized treatment of the foundations of the theory of iteration of rational functions of a complex variable.
The coverage extends from early memoirs of Fatou and Julia to important recent results and methods of Sullivan and Shishikura.
Many details of the proofs have not appeared in print before.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 280 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 27/09/2000
- Category: Complex analysis, complex variables
- ISBN: 9780387951515