Privacy in a Cyber Age : Policy and Practice Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Cybercrime and Cybersecurity series
This book lays out the foundation of a privacy doctrine suitable to the cyber age.
It limits the volume, sensitivity, and secondary analysis that can be carried out.
In studying these matters, the book examines the privacy issues raised by the NSA, publication of state secrets, and DNA usage.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XIV, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: Freedom of information & freedom of speech
- ISBN: 9781137513588
- PDF from £18.70
- Paperback / softback from £18.55