Iris Murdoch and Morality Hardback
by Anne Rowe
Edited by A. Horner
Iris Murdoch and Morality provides a close focus on moral issues in Murdoch's novels, philosophy and theology.
It situates Murdoch within current theoretical debates and develops an understanding of her work as a crucial link between twentieth and twenty-first century writing and theory.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 198 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/01/2010
- Category: Literary studies: fiction, novelists & prose writers
- ISBN: 9780230224452
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £50.05