A Counselor's Introduction to Neuroscience Paperback / softback
A Counselor's Introduction to Neuroscience is a guidebook to neurobiology that is customized for counselors' unique goals and requirements.
Drawing on years of experience, not only in the lab, but in the counselor's chair, the authors unravel the complexities of neuroscience and present an easily understood volume that is an essential companion for any counselor who wishes to expand his or her understanding of the human brain, how it works, and how it creates our identities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 172 pages, Following "Return on Strategy" (978-0-415-80509-4); 4 Line drawings, black and white; 19
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/08/2013
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9780415662284