Lacanian Ethics and the Assumption of Subjectivity Hardback
by C. Neill
A readable and advanced introductory-level text focusing on the ethical dimensions and impact of Lacan's thinking.
This book argues that a rethinking of the subject necessitates a rethinking of our relation to law, tradition and morality, as well as our understanding of guilt, responsibility and desire.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, IX, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230294097
- PDF from £16.15
- Paperback / softback from £15.55