Intra-European Student Mobility in International Higher Education Circuits : Europe on the Move Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education series
Adopting an interdisciplinary approach, this book empirically investigates the (im)mobility decisions, social network formation, sense of European identity and migratory aspirations of higher education students.
It draws on a large-scale survey, in-depth interviews and focus groups, conducted in Austria, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Poland and the UK.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, XIV, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/08/2014
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137355430
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69