The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom from 1870 to 2005 Hardback
by Clive Lee
Public expenditure has increased considerably in the UK from around ten per cent of GDP in the 1870s to forty per cent and above in the 21st century.
Clive Lee explores the fluctuations in state spending, highlighting the ongoing political conflict over the size and extent of welfare provision.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 285 pages, IX, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/12/2011
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9780230354142
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £64.85