Disrupting Pathways to Genocide : The Process of Ideological Radicalization Hardback
by E. Murray
Part of the Rethinking Political Violence series
How does ideology in some states radicalise to such an extent as to become genocidal?
Can the causes of radicalisation be seen as internal or external?
Examining the ideological evolution in the Armenian genocide, the Holocaust and during the break up of Yugoslavia, Elisabeth Hope Murray seeks to answer these questions in this comparative work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, XI, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/03/2015
- Category: Genocide & ethnic cleansing
- ISBN: 9781137404701
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £53.79