Voluntary guidelines for the conservation and sustainable use of crop wild relatives and wild food plants Paperback / softback
With wild habitats increasingly under threat, these guidelines will serve as a reference for preparing National Plans for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Crop Wild Relatives and Wild Food Plants.
Crop wild relatives are potential sources of desirable traits for breeding well-adapted crop varieties while wild food plants are important components of the diets of many people worldwide.
This publication seeks to stem ongoing losses in plant diversity and will be useful for development practitioners, researchers, students and policy-makers who work on the conservation and sustainable use of these resources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 101 pages, col. ill., col. figs, tables
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nati
- Publication Date: 05/12/2017
- Category: Agriculture & farming
- ISBN: 9789251099193