Alexander Pope's Catholic Vision : "Slave to No Sect" Hardback
by G. Atkins
A fresh look at the greatest poet of early eighteenth-century England, this highly readable book focuses on Pope's religious thinking and major poems.
G. Douglas Atkins extends the argument that the Roman Catholic poet was no Deist, 'closet' or otherwise.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 69 pages, X, 69 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/04/2013
- Category: Literary studies: fiction, novelists & prose writers
- ISBN: 9781137344779
- Paperback / softback from £40.15
- PDF from £43.34