Positive and Normative Analysis in International Economics : Essays in Honour of Hiroshi Ohta Hardback
Edited by M. Kemp
This volume addresses profound issues in international economics, with contributions from leading researchers on the implications of trade.
Empirical studies address preferential trading arrangements, global imbalances and exchange rates, facilitating an understanding of how the economy functions and enabling detailed policy evaluation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, XIX, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230309173
- PDF from £70.55
- Paperback / softback from £64.85