Crisis in the Global Mediasphere : Desire, Displeasure and Cultural Transformation Hardback
by J. Lewis
Crisis in the Global Mediasphere examines the evolution of contemporary global crises as an effect of mediation and cultural change.
The book argues that a crisis consciousness has emerged through the interaction of crisis conditions and a more expansive human desire for pleasure.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, IX, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2010
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230247420
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £50.59