Piero Gobetti and the Politics of Liberal Revolution Hardback
by J. Martin
Part of the Italian and Italian American Studies series
Piero Gobetti was a radical liberal and critic of Italian politics in the years after World War I, he proposed 'revolutionary liberalism', which guided his opposition to Fascism and inspired key figures in the Italian Resistance.
Accessible but critical, this volume is offers a balanced assessment of his enduring significance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, X, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2008
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230602748
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19