American Authorship and Autobiographical Narrative : Mailer, Wideman, Eggers Hardback
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
This book explores the conflicted relationship writers have with their public image, particularly when they have written about their personal lives.
D'Amore analyzes the autobiographical works of Norman Mailer, John Edgar Wideman, and Dave Eggers in light of theories of authorship, autobiography, and celebrity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 197 pages, IX, 197 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/06/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230390676
- PDF from £50.14
- Paperback / softback from £46.65