The New European Left : A Socialism for the Twenty-First Century? Hardback
by K. Hudson
Hudson explores the development of communists and other left forces, charting their survival and renewal after 1989.
She shows how an open and democratic form of socialism has emerged which embraces environmental, gender and anti-war politics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, VIII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2012
- Category: Socialism & left-of-centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9780230248762
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £60.89