Selling a 'Just' War : Framing, Legitimacy, and US Military Intervention Hardback
by M. Butler
Butler sheds light on how American political leaders sell the decision to intervene with military force to the public and how a just war frame is employed in US foreign policy.
He provides three post-Cold War examples of foreign policy crises: the Persian Gulf War (1990-91), Kosovo (1999), and Afghanistan (2001).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 284 pages, XIII, 284 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/02/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230360648
- PDF from £58.64
- Paperback / softback from £54.55