New Economics as Mainstream Economics Hardback
Edited by P. Arestis
Part of the International Papers in Political Economy series
This volume deals with both a new theoretical framework and the capability of new economics to tackle a number of economic problems.
It offers detailed analysis and informed comment on the type of new economics emerging in the aftermath of the financial crisis and the 'great recession'.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XI, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/05/2011
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230298774
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45